- 29 members of the Central Executive Committee.
- Ex-bearers of the Central Executive Body in the previous tenure.
- C.C member appointed by the Party Chairman.
- Divisional President and Secretary.
- District President.
- President/Chief Organizer and General Secretary of Fronts.
- President/Chief Organizer and General Secretary of Fronts
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Central Committee shall have the power to recommend/proposed the name of the Party Chairman by consensus or majority opinion.
- The meeting of the Central Committee will be mandatory every 6 months.
- Will approve the decisions for implementation taken by the Central Executive Body.